June 26, 2006

It's A New Day: Note To Readers


Today is a new day above the borderline. I've been thinking about this change for a couple months, but didn't technically know how to do it. I took the time to figure out the technicalities this weekend and did what I had to do to make this change happen. I originally started the Above The Border Line blog a little over a year ago. I did not know were the trail would lead, but I knew it would be a good learning experience -- and it has been. I wanted to learned the technical side of running a blog and also have a place to write. My original blog took on new members and headed on down the information highway. It became a collective with a multiple focus of humor, satire, political discussion, a community watchdog.ing, etc. The journey will continue at the original site, but I'm taking a different path and heading in a new direction.

That original bolg and its archives still exist and can be found at this new address: http://www.atbl1.blogspot.com/. I have turned the keys to that blog over to the exisiting members who joined over the past year. I have left that building, but I'm keeping the original address. Although I will certainly follow what is happening at www.atbl1.blogspot.com and make comments to the posts on their site, I will no longer be a posting member and will not be responsible for any content on that blog as of 6/26/2006. There are multiple members posting on that blog. I will be the only poster on this blog, i.e., I will be responsible for what is written here.

I wish my former ATBL blogging colleagues well over at the original site and will be following their exploits. They know the amount of time an indivual can spend on these blogs and, for myself, personally I want to devote my blogging time working on my own writting projects.

If you have questions, you can e-mail me at abovetheborderline@yahoo.com or leave your comments below.

JPN

No comments: